Looks like I didn't post again yesterday. In my defense I was going to and then I started watching tv. More specifically Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
This Thursday at midnight, the last of the movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 comes out. Andy and I will be going sometime on Friday to go see it! YAY!
I've read all the books and reread them and own all the movies currently. Not going to lie but I love Harry Potter mania far more than this Twilight mania going on. The twilight books were okay but there was just such detail with Harry Potter going on, it made you really wish that there was a secret world where witches and wizards lived.
It also made Witches less scary to me. I mean growing up you think of witches as ugly old horrible evil women who just wanted to either a. do something really terrible to you or b. do something in which you end up dead. So for me this series really changed how I looked at witches and witchcraft.
I cannot wait for friday! And I'll have to do two posts today to make up for yesterday. Dangit.
15 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree about the Harry Potter mania vs. Twilight. The Harry Potter books are hands down much better than the Twilight books(I even love the Twilight books), same goes for the movies, too.
ReplyDelete