07 November 2010

Colts

Last night was the daylight savings time change and we set our clock back one hour. Today Wilson was a little off because of this. He took a very long afternoon nap and I finally woke him up at 4:15 pm right before the Colts/Eagles game.

He ate and we attempted to give him Pears but he was far more interested in everyone watching the game than eating. Which is VERY unusual for my little chunker.

We watched the game with his Uncle Jake and Cousin Nathan and Great Grandad Klingensmith came over too!

The game tonight was pretty intense and hopefully Collie will be okay. Sadly that's another Colts player injured though and who knows how long Collie will be out!

So with the game going on there was a lot of noise and activity and with Wilson's slight change he didn't get a nap but was definitely tired by 7pm. Which if we hadn't set the clock would be 8pm which is his normal bed time.

We got him to take a little nap but with all the commotion over the game he woke back up. He was very sweet though. Normally if he is over tired he is just a complete monster but he sat there very sweetly and smiled around.

The game is over and unfortunately we lost and Wilson got put back to bed. At least I hope so. As I type I can hear him make some noises from the baby monitor. We will see if he stays down or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.