I remember the Nurse commented that I did an awesome job because his umbilical cord was so thick. I wasn't really sure what she meant and she told me that meant that he was super healthy and it meant that I was very healthy during my pregnancy. I really should look this up if umbilical cord size=super healthy baby. I kind of think that it's really an old wives tale but who knows.
At 3 months he had already change so much!
Looking back he did a whole lot of laying around and just watching everyone and everything. We were still in the feeding, sleeping, dirtying diapers mode.
Now at 6 months..
Starting to learn to be a big boy. Rolling over and attempting to sit up. Personality, he just LOVES people! He loves to watch people talk and talk to him. I thought he would have stranger anxiety but even when random people come up to him and engage him he just smiles and talks back!
Seriously being a mother is just the most wonderful thing in the whole world. I ALWAYS knew I would love my child, but I never imagined just how much even one little smile or coo or giggle just fills me with love, joy, and thankfulness.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.