12 November 2010

Milestone

Well it's official I have a baby who can now roll! It's so funny that Wilson has NEVER liked doing tummy time at all and really not a big wiggler or mover all of a sudden figured out how to roll!

We kept putting him on his tummy and he would immediately flip himself back to his back. I kind of think he only learned to do it so he won't have to do his hated tummy time anymore.

He is working on rolling from tummy to back but he can't quite seem to make it. All in all pretty amazing considering for the most part when he did his tummy time he would just bury his head in the floor and not move.

It's amazing how these babies just get so big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.