29 November 2010

Blergh.


This is how I feel about forgetting to post yesterday.

But wait! I only have one more day left of having to blog everyday! Tomorrow will be my last! Yay!!

I must admit it had been pretty hard blogging (almost) everyday. I didn't have much I wanted to really blog about. Or at least put up for the whole wide world to read about! Haha!

In other news. The photo shoot happened yesterday and it was our first experience trying to take pictures of a baby, and it was very difficult! Timing wise it was a little off. We had hoped Wilson would nap in the car on the way but he didn't so of course when we got there he wasn't in the best of moods.

But he did really like Dawn, the photographer. He had no issue with her at all! Just didn't like being propped up or in posing shots haha! I can't wait to see how they turned out and how he will look in them! I know I'm going to love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.