Some of the blogs I happened to read are going to be doing NaBloPoMo 2010 this month and I figured I should try too!
This means I have to post a blog everday for a month! While in the future blogging everyday would probably get old, I want to at least try once!
Wilson had his first Halloween and while he's too young to really get what's going on, I knew he had a good time getting to see all the people and children. He sat in his stroller chomping on his crinkly book and looking around. It was also the first time we sat him in his stroller and not in his infant seat. Wow! My little baby is getting big!
I'll have to add pictures but right now it's been a little busy with moving out and still working on moving, and well with a baby it's doubly hard! My life revolves around my son's schedule and that is MORE than fine!
I love having him on a schedule it has made our lives just so-so-SO much easier! He goes down for his naps easily (I would say a good 98% of the time) and goes to bed easily as well.
Considering he is now a TEETHING baby this is amazing! His bottom two teeth are poking out and when he smiles you can see them! I can't wait to post newer pictures of them. Ahh the joys of being a mom!
Everything he does is amazing, even when he doesn't even realize he's doing it!
So look out November! I got a lot of posts to try to write about!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.