So a funny story. Yesterday was my birthday and randomnly Andy's Aunt Ginny called during the day to see if I was home because she had a present for Wilson and I, not even realizing it was my birthday!
So I got a surprise housewarming/birthday gift. It's just the most darling thing too. It's a serving tray with just the cutest teapot and sugar and creamer and 4 cups and a little mini teapot too!
I should've taken a picture of it, but I wrapped it up and put it in our storage. I can't wait for the day I can use it though. I love drinking tea so it's perfect!
Also Wilson's gift was just the cutest little wooden chair. I love thinking how many many years ago someone else's little boy probably sat on that very same chair.
10 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Belated Happy Birthday, Anna! You are a Scorpio [scorpio horoscope ] and you are so blessed to have such wonderful people around you, making your birthday extra more special!
ReplyDelete