19 November 2010

It's gonna be. wait for it.

LEGENDARY!
Man Harry Potter was just awesome. It's such a bittersweet moment knowing soon the movies will finally be done and having to some how move on with my life. The twilight series is okay but it's just not like Harry Potter or LoTR for me. Reading those books compared to reading Twilight. Well, there really is no comparison.

Seems to feel the same movie-wise as well. I DO like the twilight stuff, I mean hello! I have a huuuge crush on Cedric Diggory.. oops I mean Edward Cullen. Whatevs.

I just feel like there is just so much more detail in Harry Potter and LoTR. So much more going on in them. Anyways.. it was awesome. I laughed, I cried, I held my pee for 2 and half hours and that is HARD to do. Especially after having a baby lol.

Which speaking of babies, Wilson is just the cutest! Tomorrow he will be hitting his 6 month milestone! I can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.