02 November 2010

Oh no!

Today was a icky day. Wilson is teething and today was very fussy. Not horribly but he whined a lot and didn't take a very long afternoon nap. So I was dealing with that and Andy and his dad were moving our stuff and while they had a load my bookshelf that I had built, fell in the road and is now trashed.



I previously had blogged about how happy I was to have them. I had bought two and now am down to one. Oh the sadness!

Unfortunately it was pretty wrecked so there was no covering it up of any sort and I couldn't live with it being in the condition it was in.
Soooo.. I guess I can either buy a new one or buy a smaller one.

They still have the bookshelves being sold so I can buy this smaller 3 shelf one.



But I haven't decided if that's something I want to do. I think it would be great for our dvds that we have. We were able to fit our dvds in the first two shelves. I guess if Andy had his old dvd collection we might of had more shelves to have to use but that is not the case. Oh well... I'm starting to realize that DVDs are just a waste of money and space nowadays anyways. I've never been a "I need to have a dvd collection so people can think I'm cool" person. I make sure the dvds I do have are ones that I will watch over and over again.

Hello Pride and Prejudice!


Anyways.. the day is almost done for me and I needed to get my blog on. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.