12 November 2012

Day 11

NaBloMo is proving harder, juggling two little ones.

I should try to blog on my phone, but I have a certain toddler who loves playing on my phone.

Specifically he loves this one app: Toddler Teasers

OH MY GOSH. He loves it so much. All day I hear him ask me, "Circles? Circles?"


The first one, Shapes is a free download.

The rest are .99 or you can buy a bundle pack for 3.99.

You can pick and choose which ones you want to filter through.

There is even a little scorecard that tells you his grade in each section.

Since I have started letting him play on this app. His letter, number, shapes, and color recognition has really skyrocketed.

It's helped him pick up on new words as well.

If you buy the whole thing, I promise you won't be sorry. It has been a GREAT investment.

I hope if we score and Ipad someday I can download it onto there as well.

Hopefully some of you moms with toddlers will like this app. Even if you only download the free Shapes app.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.