So I super fail at posting every day like I wanted to this month.
I hope next month will be easier. I'm going to attempt a photo a day thing that I found on Pinterest.
So lets talk about stuff.
Like thanksgiving. We had to do it on Friday instead of Thursday. It wasn't a huge difference for me because well... The swing shift sucks as a whole.
I made a ton of green bean casserole, but apparently I was in a non green bean casserole party. Oops!
The squash casserole I attempted was meh at best.
Corn casserole was good, but there was so many sides it didnt get eaten as much either.
I also attempted a sweet potato casserole. It actually turned out okay for my first.
I've been busy decorating and crafting.
I made my own decorations for the house using fishing line, ornaments, a self hanging curtain rod, and some garland.
They add a fun touch to our windows!
Then I'm making calm down bottles or time out bottles. This was my experimental one. It turned out pretty good.
I used glitter glue, fine glitter, Elmer's clear glue and hot water.
I also spray painted the cap and super glued it on.
I'm making one for my niece and maybe another one but I don't know what colors to do.
Then I made my niece a handmade wand and crown.
Okay they aren't the best looking, but they were made handmade, so I guess that counteracts the shoddiness of my handiwork.
I've got another project to do but I'm waiting for one of my craft items in the mail.
I've got wands to make for Callie's birthday party. So hopefully ill blog about those soon!
26 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.