skip to main |
skip to sidebar
NaBloMo November!

I'm doing another NaBloMo. After kind of slacking on posting here these past few months, I wanted to do another NaBloMo again.
I really enjoyed looking back and seeing what I posted. This time I have a little help with how I will post.
So today being November 1st, I wanted to blog about my favorite quotes.
Gosh, I do have a lot of them!
I made this quote into an instagram.
Just wow. Yes, it is a sad quote, but there is so.much.truth. in it.
Everyone I have ever met has been touched by something that breaks them.
Be honest, you know peeople who are broken. Who have been broken. Who try to pick up the pieces, and put them all back together but can't. Or people who can't even see how broken they are. The amazing people who have been broken and yet still, somehow, put their pieces back together.
Maybe I'm one of those people. Maybe you are as well.
No one escapes. We all break in different ways. Some by disappointment, some out of anger, some out of regret.
It's a sad quote. But one that I absolutely love.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.