One of my favorite places to blog now, is in the comfort of my bed, on my Iphone.
While it is extremely comfortable, laying in my bed. It can also be a little annoying.
I type faster on a keyboard. And the touchscreen on my phone is rather small. Luckily, I have small midget hands.
Somedays it's great laying in my bed and blogging about something that happened that day.
Having blogger on my phone has opened up a whole new world of blogging.
There are times though, when I need my computer.
Today was the last of Andy's 3 day weekend. Yesterday we actually went and took the kids to Chili's for Veterans Day.
We hardly ever go into eat anymore.
Stinks is just always on the go, and could care less about food, unless its the bad kind. So we just don't.
We got by with him yesterday, but it was by no means easy.
Callie on the other hand wanted to devour all our food.
I had a Gerber food pouch on me, and I kid you not she sucked the thing bone dry in like a minute.
It was almost scary, how fast she ate it. And then, got mad that it was gone!
Today she and I went to target and shopped. She was my little shopping buddy. I had fun getting her out of the house and doing something I don't get to do that often. Just browse the aisle.
She's also getting more up on her knees. I think another day or so and she will be actually crawling. But she still does her army crawl!
Wilson is learning more words, and we are trying to get him to learn his colors right. He can do his alphabet matching very well, his numbers too, but for some reason his colors are not right. Still though its amazing to watch them learn and grow, and I know one day, I am going to look back and think of how lucky I was to be able to stay home and watch it all!
Being a stay at home mom is not easy by any means, there are always pros and cons to wether you stay at home or work. But you can't dispute that the one pro to being a stay at home is you get to see it all happen.
12 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.