04 November 2012

Day 4

So my little precious has her first birthday coming up soon. And right around the corner is Christmas.

I don't know if it is going to be a good or bad thing that she has a birthday during the month of Christmas.

Is she going to accuse us of skimping out on her birthday because Christmas is right around the corner? Will she think she get less gifts come Christmas time?

Anyways. So I am trying to get an idea of what I want to get her for birthday, and keeping feelers out for good sales for Christmas presents.

Last year, I was able to snag a couple gifts for Wilson, when I went black friday shopping.

Did I mention I was like 38 weeks pregnant when I went black friday shopping? Haha. Yeah. I was that crazy pregnant person.

And I wasn't even buying anything crazy! I just wanted to get a good deal on some toys.

This year I am not pregnant. And if I can find someone to come and watch the kids, Andy and I might go again this year, and I can hopefully find more to buy.

I remember last year they had those Chests with different dress up outfits for a good price. I got Wilson a Train Track toy for pretty cheap and a bike for him to ride too.

I didn't look around too much, but maybe this year I can.

Here's hoping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.