So yesterday I did a short blog with a picture collage of the things Callie would be receiving for Christmas this year.
Today is Wilson's!
He is getting a little more for Christmas, but Callie has a birthday in December and well she's still a baby.
As they get older, I will only be spending a certain amount for both kids. So even if it seems like one is getting more than the other, the price spent was the same.
I also really want to do the pick toys that they don't play with and donate them idea too.
I also plan on getting little stocking stuffer things and have already gotten started on Wilson's. He will have a new toothbrush and toothpaste, and probably a couple other things bought at the Dollar Store or dollar bin section at Target.
08 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.