If I could live anywhere, where would it be?
Well that's a tough question. I have already gotten to live in different regions and had pluses and minuses to both.
Upstate New York- cool summers, gorgeous fall, terrible winter.
Indiana- meh weather, family are all there, but nothing else.
Arizona- hot summers, nice mild winter, desert.
Mississippi- loved being on the gulf coast, super humid summer though.
California- awesome weather, tons to do, really crowded and traffic lame.
So where would I want to live? I don't know!
I haven't found that place yet. Maybe I never will.
I was born an army brat with no real home.
I think maybe California would be cool but I didn't live there, just visited. So I don't know if I have a good sense of that state.
I know I'd at least fit in there since I a pretty liberal person.
Ideally, I'd want a place that has mild winters and not to hot summers.
So far I have only found one or the other, but not both.
Hopefully this Air Force life will take us to a couple more places so I can find that dream place.
02 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Columbus, Indiana is my vote :)
ReplyDelete