21 November 2012

Day 20-21

So blogging every day hasn't been going well...

Can I make up for it by posting cute pictures of my kids???


We went to the park before lunch today. It's a beautiful warm day outside. In the 70s. I should've worn shorts.

Anyways, someone left their cute little bike helmet at the park. Wilson immediately wanted to wear it. He kept saying "Bike, bike, bike!"

I thought it was so cute. I inspected it to make sure nothing crazy was going on with it.

Just a cute bike helmet some little girl forgot.

So I put it on him. And he is sitting there trying to figure out how to snap it on. It was the funniest thing. I helped snap it on and he was probably the happiest kid at the park.

Oh wait, he was the only kid at the park.

Callie on the other hand was totally meh about it all. She was ready for a nap and well it's not too much fun when you can't walk yet.

Also I'm totally loving how cute animal print is on little girls! It's like the cutest and I need to buy her more. And maybe some boots with the fur too.

In a little over a week I will be throwing a small birthday party for my little girl! I'm so sad this year has gone by so fast.

I'm so not ready for it. Waaaah!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.