28 November 2012

Day 28

Last night we had a long, rough night with the littlest.

I can't figure out why she hasn't been wanting to sleep in her crib. But man, does it wreck you. It's even worse if you are battling the sickies.

Alas, Andy and I both have sore throats. He, of course, feels worse. I do okay during the day, but at night and morning, it has been. Well, I guess uncomfortable.

I wonder if Callie has the sickies too. But she hasn't shown any signs. Eating and drinking like normal. Actually pretty happy during the day. Napping fine.

Hopefully by tomorrow we feel better.

I crafted again tonight as well!

I made tutu wands for favors for Callie's birthday!

The only problem is, I think there will be more boys than girls. So I don't know if they will want a wand...

Oh well. I only had 8 anyways. I thought my dowel rod came in a pack of 12 but to my dismay, it is 10, and I already used 2.

I think I may try to add a bow. If I can figure out how to tie a cute one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.