27 November 2012

Day 27

Just a few more days and NaBloMo will be over.

While I wasn't able to fulfill my goal of posting everyday. I feel good about posting about things. I've found my blog to be my online diary of sorts, with bad grammar and lack of punctuation in every sentence I type.

Yet, it's still a great therapeutic tool as well. I can write down different things, how I'm feeling, what the kids did, my hopes and fears, and someday look back on that post and remember those memories.

I'm super excited for this upcoming month. There are so many wonderful things to come!

My daughter's first birthday!

The birth of our friend's son! (Although it sounds like he may be coming way earlier than we thought!)

Getting dressed up for my husband's squadron Holiday Party

Tran Siberian Orchestra

Christmas!

New Years!

Getting ready for our long vacation back home to Indiana!

SQUEEE!

I can hardly contain my excitement!

So hopefully I find time to blog about all these awesome things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.