So we have all noticed how stores start decorating and selling for the next holiday, year after year.
Before valentines is even over, there's already Easter candy waiting to be sold.
The worst is if course Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
This year the Christmas bug is hitting me hard. I want to go crazy and decorate my house already!
But I'm also being uber-traditional and waiting until the day after Thanksgiving to do that.
Today at naptime, I started on a project.
And lemme tell you, it was almost Christmas time in my house.
We are over a week away and that's okay. I can wait a little longer to go decorate.
I'm interested to see how the kids so with the Christmas tree this year.
Wilson wasn't too bad last year, but he hasn't quite hit the terrible 2's yet.
More so, I'm worried about the presents under the tree.
It's the most wonderful time of the year.... Off to bed with dreams of sugarplums in my head!
13 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.