Once again. I have failed at posting everyday.
I would like to point out that yesterday, I had a very hyper toddler and a very cranky baby.
The husband had the day off (randomnly) and I've found that when he is home, our schedule is a bit harder to go by.
Wilson knows Daddy is home and wants attention.
Sadly, Callie kind of skipped out on a nap and was cranky in the afternoon. We actually put her to bed really early like 645pm. Normally she is in bed between 730-800.
And unless you were living under a rock, the Presidential election happened yesterday.
So yeah. A LOT of my time spent was reading friend's facebook statuses, constantly refreshing NPR's website for coverage on the election.
Oh, and playing World of Warcraft.
Go me. I was SOOOOO productive yesterday! Oh wait, no I did go grocery shopping. So does that count?
07 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.